The Cyber Visibility and Exposure Framework (CVEQ™) is an innovative risk quantification approach that enables organisations to measure and quantify their cyber security risk.
The Framework concepts are based on the globally accepted Credit Scoring Methodology - where a statistical analysis is performed by lenders and financial institutions to access an entity’s credit risk based on four key elements: Risk, Controls, Visibility and Exposure.
The Cyber Visibility Statements are an effective way to continuously measure your cyber security posture across a range of key security performance indicators. Measuring control effectiveness is a key element in any cyber security risk management process.
Cybersecurity Concerns for CFOs, CEOs & Board Members
- 1. Why am I investing in security infrastructure and what’s the ROI?
- 2. How do I know that we’ve actually lowered our Cyber risk exposure?
- 3. As my business undergoes digital transformation, how can I get the quickest view of the impact on my overall corporate risk?
Top Concerns for CIOs, CISOs and CROs
- 1. Is the investment provided thus far going to the more critical areas of risk, and is it having the desired effect?
- 2. How do we get a clear approach to answer the deceptively difficult question “How secure are we?”
- 3. My organisation has a fragmented view of its security posture. How do I gain control and full visibility?
- 4. How can we effectively communicate our progress to the board, regulators and other stakeholders?
© Copyright 2019 Serianu LTD